B4J Question [ABMaterial] ModalSheet Themming

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by Cableguy, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

Hi Guys

A ModalSheet only has 3 sizes, being them Full, Large and Normal.
    However, for my needs I need to make it smaller, so I thought… maybe I can create a smaller width grid, set the modalsheet background color to transparent and further theme the Cells used in the modalsheet.
    However, setting the ModalSheet.ContentBackColor = ABM.COLOR_Transparent does not render the background transparent… any clues?

[EDIT]

So I found out that a Modal sheet can have the size your heart desires… GREAT!
    But I still can't make it "Transparent"

upload_2019-4-28_20-53-23.png

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  2. Anser

Anser Well-Known Member Licensed User

Would you mind sharing the trick to make a modal sheet in the desired height and width?

3. Cableguy

Next week I will be making a series dedicated to Theming and modal sheets will be my first take. Stay tuned

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Harris, Anser and alwaysbusy like this.
  4. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

@Cableguy can you send me the code to make your modalsheet? I'll see what I can do for the transparent background, but still keeping your rounded form. Can't promise anything but maybe with some CSS fiddling after opening, I may be able to give you some code to do it.

Cableguy and Harris like this.
  5. Cableguy

I will, but now I am at my day job... Will send this evening

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice