B4J Tutorial [ABMaterial] Theming the Framework - Canceled

Discussion in 'B4J Tutorials' started by Cableguy, May 18, 2019.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Expert Licensed User

IMPORTANT

The Theming series has been canceled!
    Hi guys, I have decided to cancel the Theming series for 2 or 3 mains reasons:

* Tackling one component at a time is too time consuming and at times frustrating, since sometimes its difficult to explain one thing without touching others.

* Doing all this in my spare time, means that I cannot garantee a TimeTable for the series.

This said, a new project has presented itself, and with the support of @alwaysbusy, I am teamming up with @Harris to create a Book Tutorial, in pdf format, to cover the entire ABMaterial Framework.

This will take time, and we will release it Chapter by Chapter, everytime a new Chapter is done.

IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF PROFICIENT IN ABMATERIAL AND WISH TO COLLABORATE, PLEASE CONTACT US!

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    jinyistudio, OliverA, Harris and 5 others like this.
  2. MathiasM

MathiasM Member Licensed User

Keep up the good work Cableguy, your documentation is priceless. I'm just starting out with ABMaterial, but maybe in a few months I can also write some basic chapters.

Harris and alwaysbusy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice