Android Question AdditionalJar and Libraries...

EduardoElias

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi great people !

I like to create libraries of my code to reuse easly with new apps that I create

I am doing a library that is to comunicate with a specific payment pinpad and it requires to use AdditionalJar to import their Java library.

Everything fine, now I want to compile to library and I dont understand whats is going to happen

Is the additional jar already be part of the library, or I should reference it each time that I will use together with my library?

what is the corret module to use for such integration?

I am trying to use a class module and having troubles with missing the activity in the java inline code.

the other problem is this:
B4X:
nexupayment = start.InitializeNewInstance("yashar.ynexu.main.nexutransaction", Null)

nexupayment = start.InitializeNewInstance("yashar.ynexu.ynexu.nexutransaction", Null)
the first line is how it works if used on the Main unit.
However used in the class module i need to define all the path including the class module.

using this library in another app the path will be diferent... how should be done?

Thank you

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don't waste your time with compiled jars. b4xlibs are much simpler to create. You can then add the dependencies in the manifest.txt file.
The additional jar should be in the additional libraries folder.

owever used in the class module i need to define all the path including the class module.
Make it configurable. Pass it as a string parameter.

Upvote 0