Android Question Align words in a Customlistview line

Pacache

Hello, how can i add some kind of tabulation in customlistview line so that the 4 strings that i insert in each line are all aligned ?

Pacache

Hello Erel, this is what i get after i add strings into the CLV. I tried to add spaces between each strings but of course due to different string length i cant get better result.
I looked deep into the forum and found that you explained how to make a CLV with 3 columns. i copied your code into mine but its way too complicated for me. There must be a simple way do do what i want to do !

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0

Pacache

Thank you for your answer Erel. I indeed thought of adding 4 labels a few days ago without success. More than 17 hours trying to find out how to do it, shows me that i have reached my limits. This forum is dedicated to people who have a real good knowledge of B4A. Since my app is only for myself and works fine i will do with it šŸ‘

Upvote 0

Serge Bertet

Licensed User
This forum is dedicated to people who have a real good knowledge of B4A
Yes, a beginner dedicated forum would be great ... but no realistic.

A solution to your problem is to use MONOSPACE font in the designer and insert as many spaces characters as needed to align words in columns.

Upvote 0

Pacache

Thank you all of you. Someone gave me a link to a "basic" code on how to add labels into a CLV ( just like Erel suggested). I'm studying it ! hopefully i will figure out how that works and how to implement this solution ! šŸ¤”

Upvote 0