as always : back at it again and again
Starting off by thanking erel for making this possible

Today i bring an amazing app : Order Taking APP

The App is built in :
1- B4A
2- Asp.net (Back-end)
3- Microsoft SQL database
4- Asp.net Web service

You can use the app for supermarkets, restaurants or any type of business, you can even sell shoes as products !
You can even add promotions !
You can view the order location on google maps
You can control the status of the order
and many other features

Demo :
Backend Admin
: http://b4xcode.com/appdemo.html
Back-End Username : Admin
Back-End Password : 123

Android App : http://b4xcode.com/OrderTakingApp.apk

The source code is for sale
The sources codes price is : 20$
i know it's very low but i love this community so why not ?

If interested please contact me here or @ : saif.sameer@qap111.com

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Beautiful, just what I was looking for, complete and ready, with a few modifications adaptable to all needs. Thanks great job

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Very helpful and professional programmer, truly an excellent product highly recommended

Finally with a few efforts I can create online shops for the management of shopping, home delivery, for use, Pizzeria, supermarket, bar, takeaway etc. a thousand occasions, a thousand uses

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
and already nice ready, to be used, for me that I have little time it seems great, and since I joined this forum I wanted to create a similar thing, now and here, and with a few $ ready to be adapted

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
It would be useful to see a part of the source, a class or part of it (not of this app in particular but anyway of one of the author); posted, not attached.
maybe he will put a free project with sources to be able to verify his development method, I must say that the code seems well done and well ordered, then I'm not a GURU like you.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i love these type of questions

The source code contains :

1- Microsoft SQL database as (.bak)
2- Asp.net back-end (source code)
3- asp.net web service
4- B4A project

The releation of the database and the app is managed by the connection of the back-end and the database and the app by using the asp.net webservice

The app also uses sqlite to store the data locally

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Simple tests

1.- Badget shopping cart

2.- Scrolling items down

3.- duplicate the same item in the shopping cart

4.- the language of the delete dialog.

5.- When you delete a duplicate item, you remove all duplicates.

6.-When removing all items from the shopping cart, the process hangs and shows an application error.

JSSimpleArcLoader

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
today they have corrected this problem that I had already reported, try the new apk demo on the cell

Lello1964

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am creating a package similar to this one and I must say that for the cost I paid I am satisfied. I found some graphic and functional solutions useful, for example the offers above, which I had not foreseen. Furthermore, the server part is quite complete and functional.
So I do my compilements for the initiative.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
We saw the test, we will upload the updated version, your tests really helps us provide better solutions, thank you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…