Share My Creation [V2] Amazing Order Taking App : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us.

As it has been requested many times before, we have released a new and a better version of the (Amazing Order Taking App)

What's new in the version :
1- The Manager (Back-End System Admin) is now in B4J unlike the older version of the project where the system admin was in ASP.Net
2- The webservice is now in JRDC2
3- We have modified the JRDC2 to make it accept image uploads, which means unlike the older version of the project you don't need an external hosting to host the images
4- Removed the usage of MS SQL Stored procedures which means you can now easily convert the database into MySQL.
5- A lot Faster and more secure

Project Technology :
1- B4A App
2- B4J System Admin
3- JRDC2 Web Service
4- MS SQL Database

Project Price : 20$ (Same as the older version)
Purchase :

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us here (PM) or by email :
[email protected]

*Version 1 Post :

2.JPG
3.JPG

4.JPG

5.jpg

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Check this link

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey i have an issue, i found the ota.zip file, but does not have the sql file to populate de database, please can you send it to me. Thanks i will be waiting for that.

Victor

B4X:
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot open database "POSApp" requested by the login. The login failed.
Login failed for user 'sa'.

found the file now database , loaded , database is ready, but the interface web said this error
B4X:
Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    Suppression State
Error        'Could not load file or assembly 'Telerik.Web.UI, Version=2019.2.514.45, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=121fae78165ba3d4' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)'    DeliveryManagement    C:\Users\victo\OneDrive\Desktop\ota\WebApplication - OnlineEnglish\FastDriveManagement\LC

that software price is only 1099.00 dollar. try with vs2019, like the version of the library. if this use 3rd party library you should said that there will be another char for that

Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Check this link

Do you point to that website because you know that using that email someone will respond?

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is the ota.zip contains a .bak file?
That is the database backup file.

There is an installation guide at the bottom of this thread under Similar Threads.

Edit: about Telerik.Web.UI, I think there is free trial download.

Last edited: