Android Tutorial Android FTP tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

mterveen

Licensed User
Longtime User
had to set passive mode to true to get ftp downloads to work for me. unfortunately took me hours to figure this out. defaults to active i guess.

a_carignan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a server with FTP server FilleZilla I make good coordoné, but impossible to connect.

a_carignan

Licensed User
Longtime User
The error is as follows:
(ErrnoException) libcore.io.ErrnoException: connect failed: ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused)

a_carignan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I reconnected my phone to my network esplorateur es and FTP connection worked well. It even set the network connection with a software I programmed myself.
Are there a way to connect the phone to a home network in a Basic4androide software?

Jaco vd Walt

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sigh... poor Erel the programmer, how can you be responsible even for the ftp servers config lolz.
Anyway just thought I would give you my thanks here, the lib works sofar without a hitch.

chrjak

Licensed User
Longtime User
hey guys
i need to download all files included in a folder/file
i tried to use ftp.download("folder/",false,file.dirinternal, "folder") but it didn`t work
would be great if someone could help me
regards

Last edited:

a_carignan

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can try the command ftp1.DownloadFile ("directory / *", false, "directorylocal", "*")
I feel that you should make a code would look like this.
ftp1.list
in the procedure listcompleted to download a file for each of the file list.

chrjak

Licensed User
Longtime User
i looked at it, margret. Great Screenshots but i didn`t see the function for this
Regards
@a_carigan thank you for your answer but this wont work... i had the same in my brain

a_carignan

Licensed User
Longtime User
i looked at it, margret. Great Screenshots but i didn`t see the function for this
Regards
@a_carigan thank you for your answer but this wont work... i had the same in my brain

sultan87

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hello,
how to test the connection to the ftp server before List, Download, Upload, ...
Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…