Any one interested developer a game

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have download the game and i saw that the touch is much simpler done that i have, in the original game after you touch the worm you can move your finger anywhere on the screen and it will move the worm, in my code only if you move your finger to the near dot it will move the worm...

can be easily changed like the original (but not sure its correct in the original game) ...

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Wow, you guys develop games at the speed of light!! I wish I could dedicate more time to coding...

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have download the game and i saw that the touch is much simpler done that i have, in the original game after you touch the worm you can move your finger anywhere on the screen and it will move the worm, in my code only if you move your finger to the near dot it will move the worm...

can be easily changed like the original (but not sure its correct in the original game) ...
What I meant is, in the original game when the worm exits you can see that the whole link goes under the red exit arrow!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What I meant is, in the original game when the worm exits you can see that the whole link goes under the red exit arrow!

i understood your question and my answer was with a timer...

i will update the project again with the exit animation and you can see how its done (without LibGDX ;))

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i understood your question and my answer was with a timer...

i will update the project again with the exit animation and you can see how its done (without LibGDX ;))
Ok, can't wait! :)