Android Question Apk not installed

shadow

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, yesterday I went from version 5.80 to version 9, I have some problems with an app that I made a few weeks ago with the old version. Probably some of my mistakes in setting the permissions, basically when I compile the app and install it on the phone from the compiler it installs and runs regularly, while if I try to install apk generated it arrives at the end tells me application not installed. Since the app tries to load a text file at the start (if present on the mobile) I have enabled the permissions for reading and writing, and I have also added to the Manifest the installation permissions. What might it be that does not install the apk file?

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
Check the option on the phone installation from unknown sources. Uninstall the application and install from the apk file.

Upvote 0

shadow

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the reply. I saved the app on my mobile (Galaxy S8), I already have permissions to install an unknown app, but still the same problem. In the Mainfest I added these permissions:

AddManifestText(
<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="16" android:targetSdkVersion="26"/>
<supports-screens android:largeScreens="true"
android:normalScreens="true"
android:smallScreens="true"
android:anyDensity="true"/>)
SetApplicationAttribute(android:icon, "@drawable/icon")
SetApplicationAttribute(android:label, "$LABEL$")
SetApplicationAttribute(android:theme, "@android:style/Theme.Holo")
'End of default text.

AddPermission(android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES)
AddPermission ( "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" )
AddPermission ( "android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" )
AddManifestText(
<uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"
android:maxSdkVersion="19" />
)

Could it depend on installation permits?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

shadow

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is a very simple app, it does nothing but download files with statistics for football. Then you can insert filters for statistics, to get notifications etc ...
The app installs when I compile the project is running regularly, then I uninstall the app and I bring the apk file to the device, from here if I try to install it it doesn't install it.

I enclose an image with the various passages.
1) Image App that runs installed and running after compilation.
2) Start App installation from device memory
3) Install
4) App not installed

Upvote 0

shadow

Licensed User
Longtime User
As soon as it was resolved, the file was blocked by Google's Play Protect, they were deactivated and installed correctly. I don't understand just because with the old version after compiled, it didn't block it. Anyway thanks.

Upvote 0