App promotion, how?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am also using something like this in my apps @susu.

I am downloading a file from my server and if its text is 1 it will show an full screen image of an app that also will be downloaded from my server.

It also include a link so if someone click on it the link will open.

But you need big traffic on your apps for that.

What could be a very interesting is, lets make a class or lib where we can promote each other apps.

So i will promote your app in my apps and you promote my apps in yours. That will be a free service i could make a simple class to use this service and also a simple b4j app where we can control all ads including a dashboard that will show statistics,..

Who is interested?

(25+ interested users i will start working on it)

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Don't know much about good promotions, but lately I am preparing my webpage and doing some make-up to some apps that I had nearly abandoned. So, also began to ask myself how to do t in a more "professional" and "effective" way.

For a new app, I would make a landing page only for that app (also, facebook and Google+). A domain is not expensive and by doing it you have a way to point to THAT product from other pages.

Who is interested?
Sounds good! +1

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I am also using something like this in my apps @susu.

I am downloading a file from my server and if its text is 1 it will show an full screen image of an app that also will be downloaded from my server.

It also include a link so if someone click on it the link will open.

But you need big traffic on your apps for that.

What could be a very interesting is, lets make a class or lib where we can promote each other apps.

So i will promote your app in my apps and you promote my apps in yours. That will be a free service i could make a simple class to use this service and also a simple b4j app where we can control all ads including a dashboard that will show statistics,..

Who is interested?

(25+ interested users i will start working on it)

But "mum" Google Play can have something "to say" about this?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But "mum" Google Play can have something "to say" about this?

about what ??

i may use my own ads promotion in my apps. you have hunderts of add companies, admob is not the only one. so lets make another app company. B4x-Ad's for free and only for b4x users.

if there will be enough interest i will make a b4i/b4a class and also b4x dashboard app (in b4j)

just like my post or write 1+ (we have already 2, @JordiCP & @ilan)