Android Question AppCompat with ToolBar calling other activity

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello, I enjoying to test the samples , i was do some menues with the Erel´s example

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/appcompat-with-toolbar-minimal-example.79896/

And the fantastic Customlistview on

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-xui-expandable-list-based-on-xcustomlistview.86449/

Both alone work fine, but when i call the 2nd example i lose the activity task bar and see the xcustomlistview on a full screen

How can i fix this?

Thank you in advance, if you need ill put images.

Osvaldo

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
tool.png

Upvote 0

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
toolba1.png
taskbar2.png

Upvote 0

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much for your response, I put images because I thought it was more practical, obviously do not understand how to proceed in the forum, I have seen fragments codes that emerge from examples already given in the forum and how my codes are simple to the pair of all here exposed I do not like to bother loading spoilers, many times you receive answers as a yes (without going too deep in the request for help), I have not seen anyone show their idea here except the author of B4x. Surely you have to look for alternative solutions when it is only available in this way paying for solutions, I was pay by solutions that they fulfilled what was promised so I definitely think that I can not draw any project that is not payment. Think B4x beyond a simple hobby, here is mixed a bit of it and a little serious work. We will have to look for other alternatives, which are tied to monthly platforms paid for life. B4x for me meant the freedom of not having ties.
I would like to see shared codes here that are not executable. It is meritorious what Erel is doing with the training videos, an important door for it. I have to consider what to do here. Apologize by my queries
Sincerely

Upvote 0