iOS Question Apple Developer Account I paid $ 99 then problems

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am a complete dume in the using of the Apple platform.
I made an application for Android and planning to transfer it for iPhone
I bought ipad mini, registered ID account on the site Apple. My iPad mini work and App store work OK!

I paid Apple through the bank card $ 99 for registration in the program developers.
I sent an Apple, after payment, a copy my of the documents for registration, but what to do next I was not explained.
I'm confused can not understand what I should do next ...
I want to use the Hosted Mac Builder on my Windows PC
When I go to the Apple developers page, I'm again asked to pay again for membership.

Maybe someone will give me a brief instruction on the items that need to be done. I think the screenshots in this forum for registering developers on the Apple website are outdated. I can not find there similar menu items.

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
What information will be written in this email? I wrote several times in support, I was told that the request will be processed 4 days but 2 months have passed

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What information will be written in this email? I wrote several times in support, I was told that the request will be processed 4 days but 2 months have passed

2 month are too much!
If u can u should maybe call the support team and talk to them on phone.

Upvote 0

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the advice ! I wanted to get a personal account. I use the mail I go to the developers section on Apple's website. After I download the certificate from the Apple website, what should I do with it? Where to install it? I do not understand what to do with UDID? While my cooperation with Apple has stopped on the study of my personal documents. Most importantly, I do not understand the sequence of steps to configure and use B4i.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you should go through the beginner guide.

if your apple acount is now active you need to install b4i and set all path and if you are using a hosted builder then set the hosted builder username and password then you need to create a provisions file and certificate. you may have a look at this link: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/creating-a-certificate-and-provisioning-profile.45880/

after you have installed everything and also create the b4i bridge app on your iphone you are ready to make your first b4i app.

Upvote 0

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
I already installed B4I. I set the path to java and the library ... I already paid for the license of B4I and the Hosted builder. But now I do not see where to get the distribution kit from the Hosted builder and how to install it.

Upvote 0

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not understand how to install Hosted builder. This is probably separate from the B4I module or program?

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you just need to enter your username to the hosted builder

s1.png

then

s2.png

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
have you created your provisions file and certificate?
have you already installed the b4i bridge on your iphone?

you have to go all through those steps to be able to build your b4i apps.

Upvote 0

Lakhtin_V

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you Ilan. For clarification. I hope I get access from Apple to create a certificate. Did I understand you correctly. After that, I will need to install an iPhone a bridge to connect my WinPC and an iPhone

Upvote 0