iOS Question Apple developer account Q's

App Dude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I'm new to B4i and Apple devices in general.
I'm working on an app in B4A and now need to start porting it to iOS/B4i.
I started signing up for the Apple developer account, and after uploading my IDs I got a message that my application was under review and please contact support. But no specifics of where/how. The "Contact Support" button provided with the message just went to their generic help page, but I can't submit the form for any type of issue. It's been 4 days now. I can't find a phone number to contact Apple.

I was planning to do this as a company, but can't get past the ID verification process so had not got that far.

What are my options to get moving with this?
Can I hire someone to create an ID for me? Somewhere in the process it said that an authorized employee of the company can set up the ID.

Can I just re-create an apple ID and restart the whole process fresh? Even if it means wiping the device, that's fine. I'm unsure about the whole relationship with apple devices, IDs, accounts and the developer's account.

Thanks.

App Dude

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, but it did not even let me get that far yet, before asking me to contact support.
(I had all that info ready expecting I would have to add it)

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

App Dude

Licensed User
Longtime User
That support link at the bottom right takes me to the regular support page (pic below), which is where I cannot click submit after choosing the category and entering text etc. I am signed in. FWIW, the first time I did this last week it did work and said I'd get a call back within 1 minute, which I did not, but then got an email saying they tried to reach me. (Phone # is correct as it's where I'm getting 2FA codes). After that it won't let me submit. Tried the next day in case it was a temporary lockout, but same thing and tried again today... still no go. I tried creating a new apple ID, but that does the same thing.

1630968448872.png

Upvote 0