Wish Apple Watch SDK

narek adonts

Licensed User
Longtime User
As a lot of us have many hopes with the upcoming B4i I think one of the demanded feature nowdays is Apple Watch SDK. As this market is new, we will have a big chance to enter this market asap if this SDK will be available.

Thanks

narek

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
+1
Would good to also have a designer (AppleWatch-bridge) for it as well so that it helps us design layouts and see what it looks like on the watch during design stage.

Last edited:

qsrtech

Licensed User
Longtime User
Idk if i'm going into the iwatch space anytime soon but it's definitely better to be first than last so +1 too

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
+1
it's quite common these days to make a "sister-app" of your iPhone/iPad app for the Apple Watch and it is something I'd like to do. Any chance support will be implemented?

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Also there is more chance for apps to be featured when they have apple watch support i thinkl because most of the featured apps have apple watch suport

mcGeorge

Licensed User
Longtime User
How is the planning? Is is possible or not and if yes .... what is the time range?

Please Erel a short hint.

Thank you very much

Hypnos

Licensed User
Longtime User
Apple Watch Series 3 is now have LTE and I think it will have more users to use it in the future.
As a developer, it's good if we can enter the market asap, Erel please consider put this development in the front of your list.