ask a question that is about a different coding language but somehow related to b4x??

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i use ATOM
I have used it before, its really awesome.

i use VSC for react projects
I was trying the Office 365 development with react, damn, my head gave up. I guess one day in the future I will look into it. There is a lot of movements towards Sharepoint support this side of the world so I wanted to upskill myself. For another day.

You must be doing very interesting things..

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
btw this thread started with a simple question and its going crazy 😁
this is why i love b4x.com
a lot of profis here and still we can learn so many from each other!

anyway for the next 20 minutes, i am doing some workout
;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
workout completed!

did you know that working out will cure you of headaches?
before i started the workout i had a bad headache now its gone.
i guess it is because my whole body heart and my brain is too slow to receive the signals from my headache :oops:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Good for you hey. I will practice that next time I have a head-ache. Being 48 has its ups and downs hey. The daughters were telling me that some of my scalp at the back was starting to show as 'Daddy you don't have hair this side of your head..." ha ha ha, starting to get bald. I had asked one of them to comb my hair.

Anyway, Im beezy trying to crack this.. so i might be off for a while.

1625503611596.png

All the best mates!

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I followed a tutorial. I have installed node.js - npm. Used Visual Studio Code and... these very few things didn't work .

If I try a second time... my last two neurons will expatriate! They will go to the Maldives forever (lucky them 😂 )

What did not work? Node.js?