Android Question ask to Create Corona Tracking App

San_tok

Hi everyone, as we know COVID-19 spreading extremely fast for the entire country on our earth now.
honestly, I am a newbie in B4X IDE.

I have an idea to create an App that able to track coronavirus base on people who already confirm infected and who contact them.
so we able to trace the people who need special treatment easily.

The idea is very simple, trough Bluetooth's smartphone of each person will automatically detect each other in some distance base on Bluetooth range and send information to both regarding Phone Number or some identification and saved to the small databases inside their phone (i assume can use SQLite).

This record will be used to the government or people who have the authority to track it and contacting people who ever getting close or interact with infected people.

the problem I am facing is how to make Bluetooth automatically connected to each other and send their data without touching anything after finish sending data will disconnect and change to searching to other, if it was more than 2 persons surrounding no matter in "active mode" or "paused mode"?

I really need your help or maybe whole people need our help to fight to COVID-19.
let we do contribution to what we can do.

advice and suggestion are very welcome to make this app perfect.

thank you very much for the huge help.

We need us to pass this condition

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
the problem I am facing is how to make Bluetooth automatically connected to each other and send their data without touching anything after finish sending data will disconnect and change to searching to other, if it was more than 2 persons surrounding no matter in "active mode" or "paused mode"?
Android Bluetooth / BluetoothAdmin Tutorial

Upvote 0