Android Question B4A bridge continuously connected and disconnected

Good day everyone, im new with B4A and I hope you can help me with this one. I try to connect B4A to B4A Bridge which is installed in my android phone but after successfully connected it automatically disconnected and the same activity happens each time it automatically tries to connect again. Thanks in advance for the help.

hope anyone can assist me, i also tried it to my other old mobile phones the same results shows...connected then immediately device is disconnected, this happens over and over when it tries to reconnect again.

Upvote 0

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i had this issue before and it's frustrating so make sure that you are sitting next to the router so the latency of the connection is continues and the ping is in the range of 1-10 ms

but the best option is to use the USB it's much much faster and it never disconnects

Upvote 0

MikeSW17

Licensed User
I had the same issue when I first installed B4A, unfortunately I don't know what I did to fix it, or when it started to work correctly.

I did though make several false-starts on the installation procedure ( https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html ) thinking I know better, and went beyond those instructions.
I suspect it was a bad installation set-up that caused B4A Bridge to fail AND it caused MANY other issues.

It is essential to follow @Erel 's Set-up instructions. Do everything there exactly - do NO MORE, do NO LESS, make NO ASSUMPTIONS!
Using 7-Zip to extract all archives is ESSENTIAL as Windows built in Extract often/usually/always corrupts the extracted folder structure.

Upvote 0
Good day everyone...its already working. I just followed the instructions of someone's post who had encountered the same problem. while in USB mode, I run and compile one of my sample and instantly the B4A bridge works. Thank you everyone for all your help and suggestions.šŸ˜Š

Upvote 0