Android Question B4A-Bridge V. 2.62 Source errors on compile with B4A V. 10.90

almontgreen

Licensed User
Longtime User
Logs:
Main - 130: Unknown member: getsettings
Service1 - 303: Undeclared variable 'logcat' is used before it was assigned any value.
Service1 - 294: Undeclared variable 'logcat' is used before it was assigned any value.
Service1 - 242: Undeclared variable 'pm' is used before it was assigned any value.
Service1 - 233: Undeclared variable 'pm' is used before it was assigned any value.
Service1 - 131: Undeclared variable 'logcat' is used before it was assigned any value.
Service1 - 231: Unknown type: packagemanager<br />Are you missing a library reference?
Service1 - 13: Unknown type: logcat<br />Are you missing a library reference?
Service1 - 292: Unused variable 'args'. (warning #9)
Library 'AppCompat' is not used. (warning #32)
The recommended value for android:targetSdkVersion is 30 (manifest editor). (warning #31)

Trying to learn about FTPClient and FTPServer so that I can read and write to my app running on a TV Box (unattended). With the new version of B4A and new Android security issues I am trying to understand all of the "NEW" as it has been quite a while since I've coded anything with B4A. Erel has already taken me to the woodshed once, so I am wanting to be careful what I ask. Is the Phone library version 1.34 the reason logcat and pm are not recognized? Is there a list of libraries that the new Android doesn't like? I really feel like I am drinking from the firehose trying to get back into coding. The first bit is simply understanding what the issues are. Thanks for being patient.