Android Question B4A Debug Mode, don't wait load apk in a physical terminal

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
It happens to me sometimes that ... with a large project, approx 15000kb in the apk file. When I compile in Debug mode, using the wifi with a physical terminal through B4A-Bridge, it takes a long time to install, and the B4A does not wait long enough to be able to open the apk in the mobile.

I have the Process Timeout in 1000, but I don't think it is this parameter that makes B4A Debug wait for the APK to load on the phone.

Is there any way to change this time?
Thank you

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
With B4A-Bridge the timeout is set to 2.5 minutes. Does it take longer to install the APK?
does not reach 30 seconds .... and the debug closes (I mean that the one that closes is the B4A, .... not the Bridge)

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
The IDE tries to connect for 2.5 minutes. However if it connected and then didn't receive the expected response then it will disconnect after a few seconds.

Yes...the IDE connect correct...
the problem is the time DEBUG is waiting to open app in terminal... in 20 or 30 seconds... the debug dont wait more and exit waiting app is loaded

Upvote 0

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not sure which timeout you are encountering however none of them are currently configurable.

Sorry, my english is very bad ;)
Is when:

1st press on B4A "RUN"
2nd compile
3rd send apk via b4a-bridge
4th android receives apk and pulse "INSTALL"

<---- this process sometimes takes about 30-40sec to install depends on the android terminal --->

5th finishes installing and give open
6th B4A is in DEBUG mode and runs through code perfectly.

the 6th point .... sometimes it has not waited for the terminal to just install and open the app, so B4A-DEBUG closes and I have to go back to the 1st point ... press RUN

Upvote 0