b4a on ubuntu

MichaelTJ

Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
i am not any sort of expert on any OS but rather use them as a means to an end....

currently using B4A dev system on windows.... is there a straight forward way of installing the b4a onto an ubuntu OS.... windows was fairly straight forward and there are tutorials aplenty.... no knowledge of windows is needed for a b4a installation and i am hoping that there is something similar in the way of packages and instruction for an ubuntu based installation of b4a
 

Olaan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you looking for here?
 
Upvote 0

doogal

Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Theera, I too am interested in installing B4A in Ubuntu. Can you tell if there is an English version of that page? I have failed to do it with WINE and am looking for other tutorials to help me with this as I really don't want to mess with Windows again.
Thank you,
Doug
 
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
have a look at this. maybe this helps as i dont know (not using ubuntu)
 
Upvote 0
Top