Other B4A v4.30 BETA has been released

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A v4.30 BETA is now available for download. Users who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with the download link.

New features and improvements:
This is a beta version. You are advised to backup your projects before loading them in the new version.

Thank you for your help with the development of B4A.
Please start new threads for issues related to the beta version.

Last edited:

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Inline code is a great addition. Thanks a lot.
I doubt, on the contrary, of the usefulness of the cancel button in the device selection dialog:
1) It cannot be used when compiling with Alt+3 (I almost never use F5).
2) The biggest problem is that I'm totally unable to say if there's really a button on the dialog, and thus click on it, because the compilation dialog looks like this on my two PC at work when I compile a big project:
compilation.png

No visible button until the compilation ends (the PC is too busy to refresh the UI).

Upvote 0

espi

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank you, i am new here, i have a question:
the package name can not change in beta?

menue -> project -> Item 'Package Name'
is missed or change to to do this?

best wishes
espi

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I doubt, on the contrary, of the usefulness of the cancel button in the device selection dialog:
The implemented feature is not what you are thinking about. There is a new Cancel button in the device selection dialog (the dialog that appears when there are multiple connected devices). You are talking about a general "cancel compilation" feature. Such a feature was not implemented yet.

Upvote 0