Other B4A v4.30 has been released!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A v4.30 is now available. Users who are eligible for a free upgrade will receive an email with the download link.
Other users will receive an email with an upgrade offer. Please allow up to 24 hours for these mails to arrive.

New features and improvements:

Starting from this version Java 7 is required for compilation (configured under Tools - Configure Paths).

Last edited:

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JTmartins

Licensed User
Longtime User
My boss just bought 4.30. I think he used a different email in the buying process.

Anyway, for how long will we be entitled to free upgrades ?, as the previous 2 years have already gone.

and many thanks Erel for a wonderfull piece of software.

José

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Anyway, for how long will we be entitled to free upgrades ?, as the previous 2 years have already gone.
If you/your boss buyed a Enterprise license then you will get two years from now i believe. Two months if just buyed the Standard edition.

Upvote 0

JTmartins

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Don. I know he followed the buying link he received in one email adress. That link was for the enterprise version (as the previous one).

Then I believe he entered another email address, as the email he forwarded to me, included this new email address in the licence field.

That's why I got confused, and now I'm not sure how the account stands.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's why I got confused, and now I'm not sure how the account stands.
Should be no problem!
1. The license you already have is a lifetime license for b4a. Just download the newest release with the new logindata and overwrite your old installation. The old license will work
2. You can write a mail to support to clarify the situation and that erel should please extend YOUR license instead of giving out a new one. Put the payment-details as proof into the mail.
3. In fact your boss ordered a completely new license and you (your boss) has now 2 more years where you can download updates.

Upvote 0

Croïd

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel

For information, with Lollipop version 5.1. MsgBox2 icon again hidden.

New features and improvements:

Upvote 0

Devan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Starting from this version Java 7 is required for compilation (configured under Tools - Configure Paths).
Hi Erel,
I only upgrade to B4A new version today. The installation was complete.
Below is the Java code previously i install when i purchase this program.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_71\bin\javac.exe
Is this the Java 7 you mention above. Or do i need to upgrade the java file.
Thank you:confused:

Upvote 0

Devan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks a lot Erel.:)

Upvote 0