iOS Question b4i bridge

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wonder how b4i finds my device to install bridge? i currently connects them through usb but it says it fails to find the device. where should I put the information of the device to tell B4i how to find it?

Brandsum

Licensed User
You cannot connect via usb and install the app directly from B4I. Though you can use xcode to install release build in your device.

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
is it your fisrt App with b4i?
if yes then
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/installing-b4i-bridge-and-debugging-first-app.45871/

if using Windows+B4i you need:
Requirements
  • Apple developer account (costs $99 per year).
  • An iOS device running iOS 8+.
The compilation process requires a Mac computer. You can either use a local Mac computer or use our Hosted Mac Builder service (currently costs $26 per year). Note that if you use a local Mac computer then you can develop with the iOS simulator which does not require an Apple developer account.

Upvote 0

catyinwong

Licensed User
Longtime User
is it your fisrt App with b4i?
if yes then
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/installing-b4i-bridge-and-debugging-first-app.45871/

if using Windows+B4i you need:
Requirements
  • Apple developer account (costs $99 per year).
  • An iOS device running iOS 8+.
The compilation process requires a Mac computer. You can either use a local Mac computer or use our Hosted Mac Builder service (currently costs $26 per year). Note that if you use a local Mac computer then you can develop with the iOS simulator which does not require an Apple developer account.

I followed the tutorial and here is how far I have got:
1. Create a new project and save it. : Done
2. Set the package name based on the provision app id (Project - Build Configurations). : Done
3. Tools - Build Server - Build B4i-Bridge app. :
Error retrieving token: Communication error: NameResolutionFailure

Upvote 0