iOS Question B4i-Bridge

Petertsgtongerlo

Licensed User
Longtime User
When compiling and debug, I get the message shown in the attachment file: b4i_compile.jpg, when I go to tools/Build Server/Build B4i-Bridge App I get the error as shownin the attachment file error.jpg (translated from Dutch it says: Can't get access to the file:..... because it is used by another process), I want to use the hosted Mac Builder, but I don't known what do to.

Attachments

• b4i_compile.JPG
    b4i_compile.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 203
  • error.JPG
    error.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 199

Petertsgtongerlo

Licensed User
Longtime User
when I navigate to the link in safari on my MacBook (in my browser on a Windows pc I get the button Install App, but nothing happens, so is it true I can only preview my app on a Apple device?) and I push the button: install App (to download my latest build) I get the message that there is no application installed to open this, what program must I install from the App Store?

Upvote 0

Petertsgtongerlo

Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed the B5i-Bridge on my iPad and it seems it's installed because it says: Build time: Now, so it looks ok, but how can I run my app on the iPad (my iPad is not part of the local network on the school, it has a internetconnection, is it necessary that the iPad is part of the local network to use the B4i-Bridge?)

Upvote 0