iOS Question B4i-Bridge

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Hi,

I am trying to setup up B4i-Bridge using my local Mac. I have followed example and have setup certificates etc... I can see the IP:51041/test from my windows machine. I have ran build b4-1 bridge app and get expected results with local mac ip:51041/default. I navigate to it on my device and I get the click on the button to download your latest build. When I click the round install app button, I get "cannot connect to IP" I can run the IP:51041/Test and get back results from this device. Any advice any why I cant connect?

Thank you!
Craig

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Thank you Erel. That worked. I now have B4i-Bridge on my iPhone. When I switch back and try to compile and run I see it compiling X-code but my phone says "Cannot connect to IP" Any thought?

Regards,
Craig

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Hi Erel, it is the right IP. The key.txt is the same IP that comes up in terminal. B4i-Bridge connects when I select device IP address. The B4i-bridge is a blank white screen. Is this normal? When I compile and run, I get an entry in terminal on the mac with date/time, compilation time, default, queue 0, success=true
upload_2018-6-1_14-9-11.png

.8 is my iPhone
.14 is my Mac
.15 is my windows machine

Last edited:

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Hi Erel, Found the issue. Certificate Trust Setting was not enabled for B4i.

Thank you for your support!
Craig