iOS Question B4i-Bridge

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Hi,

I am trying to setup up B4i-Bridge using my local Mac. I have followed example and have setup certificates etc... I can see the IP:51041/test from my windows machine. I have ran build b4-1 bridge app and get expected results with local mac ip:51041/default. I navigate to it on my device and I get the click on the button to download your latest build. When I click the round install app button, I get "cannot connect to IP" I can run the IP:51041/Test and get back results from this device. Any advice any why I cant connect?

Thank you!
Craig

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Thank you Erel. That worked. I now have B4i-Bridge on my iPhone. When I switch back and try to compile and run I see it compiling X-code but my phone says "Cannot connect to IP" Any thought?

Regards,
Craig

Upvote 0

CraigWZ

Licensed User
Hi Erel, it is the right IP. The key.txt is the same IP that comes up in terminal. B4i-Bridge connects when I select device IP address. The B4i-bridge is a blank white screen. Is this normal? When I compile and run, I get an entry in terminal on the mac with date/time, compilation time, default, queue 0, success=true
upload_2018-6-1_14-9-11.png

.8 is my iPhone
.14 is my Mac
.15 is my windows machine

Last edited:
Upvote 0