iOS Question B4i - Code and design anomalies

WebQuest

Licensed User
Hi community I'm trying to publish my app on the app store but the Apple team rejects it every time due to bugs. I am testing my app on Ipad Air and Iphone at every reivsione they tell me that there is a bug. I solve the points indicated by them and I do not detect any other bugs everything works, I resubmit the app and reject the app showing other bugs that on my devices I have not previously detected, I have noted the screens with screenshots those bugs they show me they weren't. Example I have set the automatic resizing in the design to each layout and display everything correctly on Ipad Air and iphone, while those of apple at intervals do not display correctly. They sent me screenshots with bugs on the data shown by the app that I did not have before sending.
My question is, are the ones from Apple that cause this I have is the B4i compiler. If anyone has had the same problem please explain to me how you solved it.
Thank you

WebQuest

Licensed User
I say this because I have translated my app from android to IOS with b4i .The code is pretty much the same and for Android I don't have any bugs. I have been testing the app for three days and have never had the bugs that Apple has shown I speak of obvious bugs. My app uses lists to show product descriptions even they show a screenshot where descriptions are mixed between products. It seems quite absurd to me. I'll take your advice and review the code one more time.

Upvote 0