iOS Question B4i CustomListView library issue

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, i'm working on an iOS app, and came across this error while compiling, i'am working with a local B4iBuildServer, i'am running on a Virtual Machine i'am running Sierra Mac 10.12, i've downloaded xcode 8.1 and i've set up the B4iBuildServer propperly, i can ping the IP address given when i start the server.

I'am working with the B4i CustomListView library, and am also using this Radiobutton and Checkbox class found here, if i run an example with just the customlistview everything runs fine, i can see the app in the xcode simulator, if i run an example only with the radiobutton ahd checkbox library everything also runs perfect.

It is when i combine the radiobutton and checkbox into the customlistview library that i get the error below.

Ld Payload/Germany\ App.app/B4iExample\ App normal x86_64
cd /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>
export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=7.0
export PATH="/Users/walter/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/walter/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Users/walter/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch x86_64 -isysroot /Users/walter/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator10.1.sdk -L/Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -L../../Libs -F/Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -filelist /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Germany\ App.LinkFileList -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/Frameworks -mios-simulator-version-min=7.0 -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/B4iExample\ App_lto.o -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -ObjC -Xlinker -sectcreate -Xlinker __TEXT -Xlinker __entitlements -Xlinker /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Germany\ App.app.xcent -lCore -framework Foundation -framework CoreGraphics -framework UIKit -liHttp -liStringUtils -liJSON -liSQL -liRandomAccessFile -liEncryption -liXUI -framework AVFoundation -lsqlite3 -lz -liDebug2 -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphonesimulator/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Germany\ App_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/walter/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/Germany\ App.app/B4iExample\ App
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiHttp.a(iHttp.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiJSON.a(iJSON.o)) was built for newer iOS version (7.1) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiEncryption.a(iEncryption.o)) was built for newer iOS version (8.0) than being linked (7.0)
ld: warning: object file (../../Libs/libiXUI.a(iXUI.o)) was built for newer iOS version (10.2) than being linked (7.0)
ld: framework not found FileProvider for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

What I don't understand is why would the iCustomListview example and the radiobutton and checkbox examples work independently without any errors, but if i use the custom radiobutton and customcheckbox views inside the iCustomListView library then i get the above error?

In the B4iBridge app everything looks fine, i can see the iCustomListView just fine.

Can anyone help me figure this issue out please?

Thanks,
Walter

Attachments

• B4i.PNG
    B4i.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 276

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I recommend you to switch to the latest version of CustomListView: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...-cross-platform-customlistview.84501/#content

Based on the error message it seems like you are using a library or framework compiled with Xcode 9. If you are using B4i v4.4 then you can upgrade to Xcode 9. It will probably solve this issue.
Hi @Erel I fixed the issue by creating a whole new project from scratch, i started adding each library one by one, hoping that if the app crashed i would isolate which library was causing the issue, so far everything is working great.

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0