iOS Question B4i Error: Sending data to the remote compiler.

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just bought b4i and I am trying to compile the first application. In this case, I took the EREL app (Joints 1) as an example. When I click on execute (F5) I get an Error: Sending data to the remote compiler. I already tested the communication from WINDOWS to MAC using a browser and typing http://192.168.0.30:51041/test
The answer obtained is:
B4i Build Server
Build server is running.
Version: 6.8
Server time: 15:52:13
Mac SSL Key
Key IP: 192.168.0.30
SSL port: 51042
followed by the list of files and libraries. (this mean, the conection betwen WINDOWS and MAC works!)
I have my own MAC computer on the same network, which I use as a server. But I can't get past the ERROR. Some clue?

First of all I want to test the app in the IPHONE simulator because first we go step by step. Once I manage to overcome this error with the remote compiler, I will continue to connect the bridge.

Attachments

• error de compilacion.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 1597526932757.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 177

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
look likes you are doing something crazy,

will be easer start with the bridge..

Edit: Look this video

Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your answer. However, the tutorial that you shared with me, I had already followed it previously, and the same thing happens, that is, during the compilation the connection error to the remote server appears (remember, I have a local APPLE MAC machine like server into my network) . For some reason that I do not know, B4i is not connecting with the server, although in the connection test it appears that it is connected. Will I be ignoring any step?

This is the test from WINDOWS to local server (My MAC)

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
probably you haven't created the certificates and provisioning..

if you using a local Mac machine connected over the local network.

but I think using Hosted Builder is a lot easier.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Reviewing the error, it indicates that DerivedData is not a folder, so I created it on the server. After this the compiler allowed to connect to the server, and during compilation it created several folders in the DerivedData folder. However, now another new bug appears in B4i. The detail of this error is very long, so I attach it in a text file.

Attachments

• Error log.txt
    57.8 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User

Last edited:
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, thank you for your reply. However, the libraries folder is on the server, I can see it in the B4iBuildServer folder of my MAC server and in fact in the connection test from my browser (http://192.168.0.30:51041/test) it shows that in the server finds the libraries.

Am I skipping a step?

Attachments

• server connection response.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 138
Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…