B4i (iOS) - Updates thread

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm quite happy with the progress. There is not much that can be demonstrated for now but here is a simple demo that I recorded:

Note that the device is not connected with a cable to any computer.
The debugger is almost fully working. You can put breakpoints, monitor the variables and run watch expressions.

It is better to watch this movie in full screen.

Top Erel!!! You can be super happy, do you want an alpha tester?

Patrick

Last edited:

bparent

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,

Great to see the progress. Keep the demos coming. Let's us know when we can purchase and participate in beta testing.

Bernie

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice work Erel.

All you need now is to make B4A, B4J, and B4I all in one package and call it 'Anywhere Studio'.
Then it will make it easy to choose between which one we want to use.

any_studio.png

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes. You must first sign to Apple developers program ($100 per year). This allows you to upload apps to the AppStore and to install your apps on up to 100 specific devices.

Hi Erel,
Trying to live with that, I have a couple of questions:
1- 100 specific devices means unique devices, right? then how about multiple installations in one specific device (for testing), are they counted as a single installation?
2- If I installed it in more than 100 devices, how much are they going to charge me for the additional installations? or they will disable or delete them remotely?
thanks in advance.

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is B4I going to allow you to write apps for a Mac or only iOS?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
great news, every progress are great news...

will it have also his own designer like B4A? do we need a macbook to upload the app to the appstore? (i know that for programming it will work only on windows) but upload the app file will be able also with a windows pc?

pcbiber

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,

i use B4A and B4J and i very happy when you release B4I.
I have many Apple Devices and buy a IPhone when i can program APP's in b4I

many Greets, i wait for it ;-)
PC-Biber