I'm happy to release B4i v5.50. This version includes support for a new type of libraries named b4x libraries. b4x libraries are made of B4X code modules, general files, layout files and a manifest file. b4x libraries can be cross platform and also have other advantages over the standard compiled libraries.
- b4x libraries: [new feature] b4x library - a new type of library
- XUI Views: [B4X] XUI Views - Cross platform views and dialogs
- X2 games framework: [B4X] X2 / XUI2D (Box2D) - Game engine
- B4XCollections: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/101071/#content
This library is especially useful in B4i as the standard B4i map doesn't preserve the order.
- Auto-backups: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/new-feature-auto-backups.100010
- Go to the code line directly from the logs: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...o-the-code-line-directly-from-the-logs.100090
- Fix for an issue that caused existing files to be missing at runtime in debug mode.
- Fix for issue with provision profiles and Xcode 10.
- Debugger improvements:
- Fix for issue where resumable sub could show the wrong value for a global variable.
- Fix for issue where the error message points to the wrong module.
- XUI v1.90 with B4XView.EditTextHint, SetTextSizeAnimated, XUI.CreateFontAwesome and CreateMaterialIcons methods.
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
An email with installation instructions will be sent to all developers who are eligible for a free upgrade. Other developers will receive a discount offer.