B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm happy to release B4i v7.00.

Improvements:
  • New libraries tab:

1611563615910-png.106879

• Find all references feature was rewritten and it can now handle complex references. For example:

1611563671428-png.106880

• The various IDE notifications also appear in the logs.
  • #CustomBuildAction - direct support for jar files, including Java 11+ UI jars.
  • B4X version of KeyValueStore added as an internal library.
  • New indicators to help understand the code flow with resumable subs.

1611563808992-png.106881

• Updated internal libraries: iMedia, iCore, iFirebaseAnalytics, iFirebaseNotifications, iWebSocket, iXUI, iNetwork, B4XCollections, B4XPages, iHttpUtils2, BCTextEngine, B4XDrawer and XUI Views.
  • Project size is displayed in the compilation output.
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements (including a significant improvements related to projects with many b4xlibs).
  • Xcode 12 is required if using a local builder.

Note that you might be asked to locate the license file. Don't worry. Contact [email protected] if you don't find it and we will send you a new one.

Wolli013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, but I get threats in Windows when I try to install it. This is the first time now. Otherwise there were never such indications.

Upvote 0

Situ LLC

Licensed User
I can't find the link ?? to update it

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can't find the link ?? to update it

B4i is not free and if you have a valid license, you should get an email, even if your license expired, you will still get an email for a good offer to buy.
If you license is still valid and you are yet to get the email, then contact [email protected]

Upvote 0

Enrico Fuoti

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel,
After installing the new version I get the attached message.
I wrote an email to [email protected], but i didn't get any reply.
Can you help?

thank you

Attachments

• Schermata 2021-02-03 alle 08.47.58.png
    Schermata 2021-02-03 alle 08.47.58.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 382
Upvote 0

Situ LLC

Licensed User
B4i is not free and if you have a valid license, you should get an email, even if your license expired, you will still get an email for a good offer to buy.
If you license is still valid and you are yet to get the email, then contact [email protected]

I pay for it ok.

Upvote 0