B4J Tutorial B4J CCTV example

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS-2013-11-20_10.37.00.png

This example is similar to the previous example: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/android-based-closed-circuit-tv-cctv-example.23601/#content

The server is now implemented in B4J.

In order to run this example you will need to allow incoming connections on port 17178 (or other port). See the above link for more information.

The communication is based on AsyncStreams in prefix mode.

The complete server code is less than 50 lines of code.

You should set the server ip address in the device code (ServerIp in Sub Process_Globals).

Attachments

• CCTV-B4A.zip
    9.8 KB · Views: 2,596
  • CCTV-B4J.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 2,686

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel how can i record this video on the pc? its possible with b4j?
i m using the 2° example with multiple devices suport, its possible add a button to record the imageview1 or 2 ? and how to save this on the correct format at pc?

BarryW

Licensed User
Longtime User
SS-2013-11-20_10.37.00.png

This example is similar to the previous example: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/android-based-closed-circuit-tv-cctv-example.23601/#content

The server is now implemented in B4J.

In order to run this example you will need to allow incoming connections on port 17178 (or other port). See the above link for more information.

The communication is based on AsyncStreams in prefix mode.

The complete server code is less than 50 lines of code.

You should set the server ip address in the device code (ServerIp in Sub Process_Globals).

Can i use this to share the video playing on videoview?

Tnx

hibrid0

Licensed User
Longtime User
I like this example. But I have a question how can I do this with a server in the middle of 2 devices.
Android Camera <<--->>Http Server<<--->>Android Controller / B4J App Controller / Web Frontend Controller.
I need the communication on both directions.
To download images or to put new configuracion to set resolution or others things.

Status
Not open for further replies.