B4J Question B4J CustomListView, show Context Menu ? [Solved]

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm trying to add a Context Menu to a CLV in a B4J app. I'm using the CLVExpandable 'extension', but have no success even in the CLVExpandable B4J example app.
I'm okay if the Context Menu is raised on a specific item, or if it has to be on the CLV control itself (ie, not on an item) and as necessary reference the SelectedItem.

In the B4J Designer, the CustomListView has a Context Menu control property. I entered some suitable content there.
At runtime, how is that invoked by the user to be shown? What glue is necessary in B4J? I've tried a few things w/o success, after search of the forum.

swChef

Licensed User
Longtime User
Despite having a Context Menu entry, I did not find a way within B4J to make use of it with the CustomListView itself.

I did find that adding the Context Menu contents to the expandableCLV Label's Context Menu entry and adding a "Sub [Label Event Name]_Action" did work fine (for the expandableCLV example, use "Sub lblTitle_Action")

I used this thread to resolve this, once I found that CustomListView isn't Node-based.

Upvote 0