B4J Question B4JPackager11 error

roberto64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, or a problem with B4JPackager11, I am creating an executive from windows to mac, from the mac I start the terminal, and I start b4j-bridge.jar, from the windows virtual machine I connect and launch the B4JPackager11 program but it fixes this error "
Waiting for debugger to connect...
Program started.
B4JPackager11 Version 1.13
Sistema mac
InputJar: C:\Users\roberto\Desktop\RubricaTel\Objects\RubSms.jar
Error occurred on line: 122
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\roberto\Desktop\RubricaTel\Objects\RubSms.jar (No such file or directory)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open0(Native Method)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.open(FileInputStream.java:219)
at java.base/java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:157)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.streams.File.OpenInput(File.java:218)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.streams.File.Copy(File.java:336)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.runVoidMethod(Shell.java:676)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEventImpl(Shell.java:240)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEvent(Shell.java:167)
at java.base/jdk.i
nternal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:91)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.ShellBA.raiseEvent2(ShellBA.java:98)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:78)
at b4j.example.main.main(main.java:29)
"or started both in debug and relase, I state that the program to be executed and compiled in relase.
Thank you

roberto64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel, now create the directori build in the tempjars folder, I wanted to ask you 2 questions; the first is that when creating the build in the mac it creates a file called run_command, clicking on it starts the program from the terminal, is it not possible to start the program directly ?. the second question is that it is in windows where it creates the bulid directori and an executable run and im mac where it creates a run_command file but I know where to look for the jar file I created.
regards

Upvote 0

madru

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel, now create the directori build in the tempjars folder, I wanted to ask you 2 questions; the first is that when creating the build in the mac it creates a file called run_command, clicking on it starts the program from the terminal, is it not possible to start the program directly ?. the second question is that it is in windows where it creates the bulid directori and an executable run and im mac where it creates a run_command file but I know where to look for the jar file I created.
regards

try https://sourceforge.net/projects/jarappmaker/ to create an APP, it will give you an idea how to make the plist and the launcher

Upvote 0

roberto64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks madru, however, when I create the mac content, inside I see an info.plist file, in the MacOS folder the file launcher when I launch the package the program does not start.
regards

Upvote 0

roberto64

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, this is the error that occurs when I start the program.
regards

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-01-14 alle 10.15.58.png
    Schermata 2020-01-14 alle 10.15.58.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0