Android Tutorial [B4X] B4A, B4i, B4J and B4r API documentation - B4X Object Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is not so simple as there is no XML file for these libs. I need to see how to make it easier to extract the documentation from the code modules.
Wow. Yes, that's a deal breaker.

I have a modified design in mind, so maybe we could work the changes in together?

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
b4xlibs are made of non-compiled source code. Extracting the information requires parsing the source code. They are zip files. Open them with 7zip and you will see the content.
Right. So, I would need to show the source code, and probably "extract" out any public methods for the developer to see?

Shagratt

Hi Vader! Thanks for this great tool.
Im short sighted so I want to make a feature request. Can you add options to choose the font size?

Keep up the good work!

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Vader! Thanks for this great tool.
Im short sighted so I want to make a feature request. Can you add options to choose the font size?

Keep up the good work!

I should really restart this development effort. I'm currently unemployed, so I have lots of time, but at the same time, I'm also wanting to put effort into getting a job.

With .Net Core 3.0, Windows Forms will be High DPI enabled, which should help with font size issues. When it is released later this year, I should re-write the Browser.

Shagratt

Oh! Sorry to hear that. I Hope you find a job soon. You seems to be a good coder.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is this available from another download location? The links to logonengine.com won't resolve.

My apologies - I mis-configured a DNS setting, and the site is currently unavailable. If you try again tomorrow (or even in a few hours?) it should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…