B4A Library [B4X][B4Xlib] lmVBStrFuncs

UPDATE: V. 2.00 (please, read this post).

B4XLib that provides 12 VB6/VBA string functions.

Being a B4XLib, you can use it in B4A, B4J, B4i and is possible to read/modify the source code.

I have decided to develop only those for which there are no analogues or identical in B4X.

Remember that we spend time developing, during which we drink coffees, so offer me at least one :)

String functions:
  • Instr
  • InStrRev
  • Join
  • Left
  • LTrim
  • Mid
  • Replace
  • Right
  • RTrim
  • Space
  • Split
  • StrReverse

Version 1.0

Attachments

• lmVBStrFuncs_1_0.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 523
  • lmVBStrFuncs.b4xlib
    2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Then offer me half a bottle of mineral water 😄

No no, the mineral water rots the wooden posts
Water 'of the rubinett' , being added with chlorine, is a better disinfectant
And is therefore a better solution to quench thirst effectively
You're lucky we love you, otherwise we wouldn't waste time giving you all these excellent tips

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
No no, the mineral water rots the wooden posts
Water 'of the rubinett' , being added with chlorine, is a better disinfectant
And is therefore a better solution to quench thirst effectively
You're lucky we love you, otherwise we wouldn't waste time giving you all these excellent tips
Okay, so send me € 1,000 so then I can choose what to drink.

ClaudioNanni

Licensed User
Dovevo preparare e bere il caffè a casa, con le mie mani. Eppure la libreria ha ottenuto 31 download, quindi alcune persone sono interessate.
Ciò è probabilmente dovuto all'avarizia o alla povertà dei nostri "colleghi" B4X😁

Per inciso, la macchina del caffè (moka), in puro acciaio inox... adesso ha un buco! Perdita d'acqua dal fondo; Non avrei mai immaginato quell'acciaio...! Beh, ha almeno 30 anni.
Quest'ultima cosa mi ha dato un'idea:
per le prossime librerie/tools che (forse) pubblicherò (niente più b4xlib né sorgenti), utilizzerò il metodo "lista nozze": una lista Amazon degli articoli di cui ho bisogno😄

Ehm... in realtà mi servirebbe anche un'auto e non credo che Amazon le venda. Ok, sceglierò un sito diverso per questo.😂
Doppio caffe pagato, occhio che troppi caffe fanno male ....:):):)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there way include Magret's stringfunction into your library? I've attached it.
I don't understand that post; should I add the functions of the library you attached to mine?
Rather publish your library. Mine was just to have the old VB6/VBA functions, not all the possible existing string functions (also because new ones could also be invented).

I searched and found the original MargRet library; it does not contain only string functions. Furthermore, some are already implemented in the Core or in the internal (x)StringUtils libraries.

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
So should I add Erel's too?!!!
(You keep calling her Magret but her name is Margret)
Please forgot my words
It's my fault,I'm sorry that.