Share My Creation [B4XPage] [B4A] Food_Market Example UI [Design]

Hello to everyone.
This is my second design I shared and I will distribute every design I made for free.
Just to mention, I have a few beginner videos about B4A on my youtube channel. Available only in Turkish language.

This design is made only from Designer. Libraries such as Customlistview were not used. It has been shared for you to have information about how the look is made. It can be designed in iOS version on request.

You can send the designs you find on the internet to me via mail or PM. I will try to provide you the design.

Food_Two_img.png

Since the project is 1.31MB, I couldn't upload it directly. You can reach it from this link.
The file size is high due to the image in the project. You can optimize it.

Note; You can do the screen optimization yourself. This design is made for looks only. Phone screen size: 1080x1794 dip: 2.625. I could not optimize it because I did not have time.

Made with in B4X​
If you like my design, don't forget to leave a liking to the subject :) :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
congratulations on your projects, thank you for sharing them with us,
I subscribed to your channel, it would be nice that in addition to the videos you make available the project covered in the various videos. thanks

Ertan

Licensed User
congratulations on your projects, thank you for sharing them with us,
I subscribed to your channel, it would be nice that in addition to the videos you make available the project covered in the various videos. thanks
I will be starting the videos again soon. I bought myself a new computer and equipment. After it is prepared, I will draw tutorials about the design and how the samples are made. Thank you so much.

ibra939

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you. I subscribed to the LEAFECODES channel.