B4J Question [BANano] [SOLVED] Library Compilation FileNotFoundException

Discussion in 'B4J Questions' started by Mashiane, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

Hi there

Just a quick question, perhaps I'm missing something...

When creating a library and you added the library resources, eg, css and js files in the Files tab, on compilation, do you have to copy these resources to your b4j libraries too? There is an error of file not found..

Error: Project copying jquery-3.3.1.min.js (from b4j libraries folder)
    My b4j libraries path is c:\myapps\b4j\libraries

CompileToLibrary.png

2. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

When doing the two step library creation, you end up with this in your Additional Libraries folder:
    Code:
    yourlib.js
    yourlib.dependsOn
    yourlib.jar
    yourlib.xml
    yourlib.php (
    if you have used inline php in your library)
    yourlib_Files.zip (
    if you had assets in your Files tab)
    Then for using it:

joulongleu likes this.
  3. Mashiane

Mashiane Expert Licensed User

Noted with thanks, yes, this seems to be doing everything as you have noted. Perhaps the issue of the filenotfound is not a biggie because everything works as expected, anyway, I have attached a purpoted BANano library here to reproduce what i'm saying as this happens when creating a library. The lib does not have any components but just the 4 files in the Files tab for demonstrating. Please just run the project to see what Im talking about.

I could be doing something wrong I dont know, however the files are zipped in my libraries folder so I'm not really sure why... its error logging...

Code:
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\MyApps\b4j\Libraries\scripts\jquery-1.11.3.min.js (The system cannot find the path specified)

Attached Files:

joulongleu likes this.
  4. alwaysbusy

alwaysbusy Expert Licensed User

Will be resolved in the next version. It has no influence on creating the _files.zip file

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice