B4J Question [BANanoVuetifyAD3] V7.32 Compiling trouble.

magdoz

Licensed User
Hi

I try to install and run the new BANanoVuetifyAD3-main 7.32 and always I have the following error message:

Screenshot 2022-05-17 121904_Error.png

I'm using the latest B4J 64 bit version and the Banano V7.37. What I'm doing wrong ? I followed all instruction steps and it's not a first installation I made until now...
Any help to solve this issue its welcome. Thanks.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Step 1

Always check the b4j logs of there is any compiler error reported like an undefined variable or something.

Step 2

Run your app in debug mode. When the error happens, click on the line of the error e.g. app1652...js to see which line is causing the error. It could be that the code is complex for the transpiler and you have to break it into smaller pieces. It could be a bug in bvad3. It could be a bug in your app.

Step 3

The other issue is that your paths could be long. What is the path for your shared / additional libraries in b4j. The closer the path to the root drive the better.

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce your issue at this time.

Upvote 0

magdoz

Licensed User
Yes Sir.
I checked everything...

I got the following error messages at the Log file :

[ERROR 22]: [pgIndex,init: 29] vuetifyapp(GLOBALMYCLASSVAR) is not supported in BANano!
[ERROR 55]: [pgIndex,init: 33] LoadLayout can not work with a variable for the layout name!
[ERROR 22]: [pgIndex,init: 47] vlist(GLOBALMYCLASSVAR) is not supported in BANano!
[ERROR 22]: [pgIndex,apphamburger_clickstop: 87] vnavigationdrawer(GLOBALMYCLASSVAR) is not supported in BANano!

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you please do a screen shot of your "Libraries Manager"? Have you checked that the listed and checked libraries there do have "version" numbers for both BANano and BVAD3.

From the provided errors, it seems you have an issue with the references being established.

This also goes back to where you saved your "Additional Libraries", if the path of your additional libraries is long, you will have issues.

Also do a screen shot of your Tools > Configure Paths. Both these shots can shed some light.

Upvote 0

magdoz

Licensed User
Thank You.

Screenshot 2022-05-17 200206_B4X_Paths Configuration.png

Screenshot 2022-05-17 200444_Libraries_Manager.png

I uninstalled all old versions and deleted the AppData to have one new clean installation...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is what I think is wrong with your setup.

1. You have AdditionalLibraries inside B4X Internal Libraries. These have been filtered as "Internal Libraries" also in the "Libraries Manager". I dont forsee you getting any good out of this approach. I could be wrong though.

In the BVAD3 ReadMe, I did indicate a recommended setup process to ensure the BVAD3 works, you will recall in my earlier responses to you that I said, here I quote.

The other issue is that your paths could be long. What is the path for your shared / additional libraries in b4j. The closer the path to the root drive the better.
This path here, is long...

1652775823927.png

In my recommendations for setup, I indicated that one's additional libraries should be as easy as "c:\b4j\libraries". Try that approach.

Upvote 0

magdoz

Licensed User
I made all the changes recommended. Now, I have new kind of errors like:

[ERROR 22]: [ViewFormJSON,loadformsfromdatabasewait: 571] bananoalasqle(METHODVAR) is not supported in BANano!
[ERROR 22]: [Main,banano_ready: 280] bananoalasqle(METHODVAR) is not supported in BANano!
I have something with the BAnano Library... I will try to reinstall everything again...

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0
Solution

magdoz

Licensed User
YEEES Sir ! I recompiled the "BANanoVuetifyAD3 V7.32 - New Awesome Kitchen Sink 13 May 2022" and it's running on my Laragon Server !

Thank You !

Upvote 0