Licensed User
Longtime User
Any ideia to make this?
its a good ideia make a ide like b4a for make windows phone apps. *-*

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This product is no longer supported. It was BASIC4PPC.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Uhm... I think that Microsoft will buy Anywhere Software soon, then I would leave this task to it.
This is a nightmare..
I advice Erel! don't enter a meeting room with Bill Gates with his checkbook in his hand.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
MS is all about money..

A joke:
some asks his friend: does a vixen (female fox) give birth to an egg or baby fox?
the friend: don't trust a fox, they can do anything!

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
images

ios-android-blackberry-windows-phone-infographic.jpg

http://www.whatsapp.com/download/

Android-iOS-Windows-Phone-flagship-devices-ft.jpg

and many many apps have version for android , iphone and ios
xD

i thik its a good option make a basic4windowsphone later b4i its done xD

and this is good to developers make money too xD

socialnetis

Licensed User
Longtime User
It would be really cool to see B4WindowsPhone!

However, one of the core keys of B4* family that makes it a RAD platform
is that its syntax is almost identical to Visual Basic.
You can develop in VB.net for windows Phone, and as far as I saw its not really
that hard at all to learn to develop for WP.

I'm planning to upgrade to Win 8 to start developing for Windows Phone in the
near future. And I will then be able to develop for Android (with B4A), IOS (B4i)
and WP8 (VB.NET), and I will rule the world, MUAJA!

socialnetis

Licensed User
Longtime User
This statistics represents shipment, but doesn't mean that the retention of a windows phone might have been higher (maybe the one who had a Samsung s4, wanted to go for a S5 this year, and maybe the one who had a high end Nokia Lumia didn't need the change).

However, 2.5% worldwide its a lot, its millions of users! I know its 40 times less than Android, but again there are a lot of developers that thinks "meh, I won't go for the windows phone market because its too small", so the competition in this market is also lower. What is more, Microsoft is a big boy and won't let Windows Phone die any soon. The Windows 10 release will be a big change, you will be able to develop for both desktop and mobile and go to a single Market, so you will hit the Desktop Store as well.

And keep in mind, that if one day you want to sell some app to a client, you will get more reputation if you can provide a complete mobile solution: Android, WP, and IOS (let assume that blackberry its really going down soon :p ). You will be able to program in one language (visual basic), and prove a complete native solution for all platforms!

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it better to have a customer who pays $ 1,000 or 10,000 customers who pay 50 cents?

Even "big boys" can die.

However, B4W not worth the candle (I hope this is an international way of saying).
If I wanted to develop a project for windows phone I would use the Microsoft tools.

D

Deleted member 103

But it would be good if more competition would be on the market and not only Android and IOS.
If more programmers have been programming for Windows Phone then would be much better.

Douglas Farias

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here on Brazil, i m making a big app, and a lot of users make a questions
- u go made for ios android windowsphone? *-*

i think is a good ideia make a windows phone ide = b4a = easy
i think is more easy of ios xD and dont need buy mac and etc etc..