B4R Library BMP180 - Pressure and temperature

Attachments

• rSFE_BMP180.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,136
Last edited:
I cannot get this to run. I am new to B4R but not to programming. How do I add this library? I get a missing reference error related to the library. This is my first time using the product. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Got past the issue I just posted but now I am hitting this issue.

In file included from C:\Users\William\Desktop\B4R Libraries\Objects\src\src.ino:1:0:
sketch\B4RDefines.h:24:25: fatal error: rSFE_BMP180.h: No such file or directory
#include "rSFE_BMP180.h"

And thanks very much for your previous reply.

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Do you see this file in the library folder:
SS-2016-08-21_16.49.37.png

?

Did what was suggested and got the same Error:

B4R version: 1.20
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.02s)
Building project (0.02s)
Compiling & deploying Ino project (WeMos D1 R2 & mini - COM5) Error

In file included from C:\Users\William\Desktop\B4R Libraries\Objects\src\src.ino:1:0:
sketch\B4RDefines.h:24:25: fatal error: rSFE_BMP180.h: No such file or directory
#include "rSFE_BMP180.h"
^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board WeMos D1 R2 & mini.
upload_2016-8-21_10-8-3.png

upload_2016-8-21_10-9-0.png

I apologize that I have wasted your time. I got it. Though I created the libraries as you suggest they were incorrectly configured. I got the code running. Thanks very much for your responses. I look forward to getting into this application.

Best regards,
Bill Miller

V1.10 is attached to the first post. It is based on the latest version of sparkfun library. It fixes the issue with incorrect values returned.
Perfect!!!!!! Thanks so much. I was able to get the hardware running with the Arduino SFE library. Now this works as well. I much prefer this programming environment.