Wish Brandsum, expert

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
HI
I'm making an official request for my colleague Brandsun to be granted expert status. It's probably just a matter of time, but why wait?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Jorge M A

Licensed User
However, it doesn't matter.
I understand the point that it's not a question of "Ego". But it is a good indicator for those of us who are looking for answers in the forum, like me.:)
I have great doubts as to whether this is a good solution.
I share the opinion. Maybe it should be 2000 "useful" posts. (Qualified in some way...)

Jorge M A

Licensed User
What about a "Council" of people who currently have the category of experts? The list is extensive and valuable!;)

My point is that I have found people who post three, four or five times consecutively without providing much on the same question, which is even now resolved.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
My point is that I have found people who post three, four or five times consecutively without providing much on the same question, which is even now resolved.
I agree fully and I have noted the same in my post.
Let the user mark a post as useful and then count it. My 2 cents.
As for Brandsum, I also agree that he really has helped us novice a lot and should be given the badge. Our request to Erel to consider it.

Regards

Anand

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If we start rating answers and giving badges over those ratings, then soon enough we will have an even more restricted "always available to help" users group, and those who don't consider them like "knowledgeable" will start to avoid answering just because "a real expert" eventually will... Even worse... Some "novices" will start ignoring good answers just because they came from a non-expert user...

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Its like Facebook/Twitter verified badge. There are so many helpful, good, talented, creative people who doesn't have those badge. A badge or tag can't change your personality, ability or knowledge. That's why it doesn't matter to me. :)
This shows your greatness. Salute.

Regards,

Anand

rraswisak

Licensed User
if... only if i classified as expert i would rather to be as newbie or act as newbie, but helping and giving resolution for other problem has satisfaction feel, as we are all came from a newbie one (in the past) even now or in the future we may ask someone for another help.

let others judge by what we have posted