iOS Question 'Build B4i-Bridge App' Error

Space

Licensed User
Hi,

I am currently trying to create my first iOS app and unfortunately already failing at the beginning.

I found this guide:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/dummies-guide-to-getting-started-with-b4i.124564/

I think I did everything as described, but when I run 'Build B4i-Bridge App', it leads to the error:
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)

What password could 'wrong password' refer to?

Thank you

Attachments

• 1111.png
    1111.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 66

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I am currently trying to create my first iOS app and unfortunately already failing at the beginning.

I found this guide:
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/dummies-guide-to-getting-started-with-b4i.124564/

I think I did everything as described, but when I run 'Build B4i-Bridge App', it leads to the error:
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Error: security: SecKeychainItemImport: MAC verification failed during PKCS12 import (wrong password?)

What password could 'wrong password' refer to?

Thank you
check this https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...d-during-pkcs12-import-wrong-password.137184/

and this https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...d-during-pkcs12-import-wrong-password.140930/

Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
I went through the links. Afterwards, I installed openJDK, but it didn't help.

Then, I meticulously followed the two video tutorials from Erel again.
But I'm still getting the same error.

Does the password for SignKey have special requirements? Does the error message refer to that?

Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
Okay. I deleted the keys folder and reset everything in the apple account.
Then, I started everything again as described in the tutorial.

Unfortunately, the error is still the same.

What else could one check? Or do to narrow down the error?

Attachments

• 12345.png
    12345.png
    11 KB · Views: 53
  • 123.png
    123.png
    10 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
I had previously installed OpenJDK19. I have now downloaded OpenJDK11 as a zip from
Microsoft Build of OpenJDK
and unpacked it. Afterwards, I set the path in B4i to that location.

Unfortunately, the error message has not changed.

Attachments

• 112233.png
    112233.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
But then the password can't really be wrong. Any other suggestions please?

I am already a little desperate.

Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
And what I just noticed: Before the password error is another error.

"Sending data to remote compiler. Error"

What does this indicate?

Attachments

• 1111.png
    1111.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
Downloaded, unpacked and adjusted the path in B4i --> Still getting the same error message.

I also installed B4i on my wife's laptop last night and followed your instructions for installation. Still getting the same error message.

What does the error still indicate? Is there anywhere a more detailed error description?

Upvote 0

Space

Licensed User
It works!!!

OK. I'm not quite sure where to start.

I did something last night, unfortunately I don't remember exactly what, then another error message came up:

B4X:
B4i Version: 8.10
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Building folders structure.    (0.01s)
Compiling code.    (0.00s)
Building designer app.    (0.01s)
Building Xcode project.    (0.11s)
Preparing project for builder.    (0.19s)
    Project size: 0.23 MB
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Command line invocation:
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild -configuration Release PRODUCT_NAME=B4i-Bridge CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload "CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=iPhone Distribution: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX)" "OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS=--keychain <user id>" PROVISIONING_PROFILE=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -arch arm64

User defaults from command line:
    IDEPackageSupportUseBuiltinSCM = YES

Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

note: Using codesigning identity override: iPhone Distribution: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX)
Computing target dependency graph and provisioning inputs

Create build description
Build description signature: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Build description path: /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/XCBuildData/08c5f24a5dfac2cc4b20bc45d14926e3-desc.xcbuild

warning: Building targets in manual order is deprecated - check "Parallelize build for command-line builds" in the project editor, or set DISABLE_MANUAL_TARGET_ORDER_BUILD_WARNING in any of the targets in the current build to suppress this warning
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: warning: The iOS deployment target 'IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET' is set to 8.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions is 11.0 to 16.2.99. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Distribution: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXXXX)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

If I remember correctly, I only had created and download the certificate and provision file again in my apple account. And now it works. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what the problem was, but the main thing is that it's working now.

Thank you to everyone who helped me.

Upvote 0