iOS Question Building B4iBridge (Horrible experience)

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, i've done this before and i remember giving me the same headache only this time i can't even build the B4iBridge, i get the following error, even though i've followed Erel's tutorials to the letter, i've deleted and re-created the mobile provision file, the certificate file like 5 different times and I still get the following error, by the way i am using a local mac server on my Mac.
B4i Version: 6.00
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Building folders structure. (0.03s)
Compiling code. (0.00s)
Building designer app. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project (0.27s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Developer: Walter Flores (J57ZKS4W56)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/walter.flores/Downloads/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 7033788c-e2f8-495f-8cb0-796d991c46d8

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
error: Missing private key for signing certificate. Failed to locate the private key matching certificate "iPhone Developer: Walter Flores (J57ZKS4W56)" in the keychain. To sign with this signing certificate, install its private key in your keychain. If you don't have the private key, select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY in the build settings editor. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
error: Provisioning profile "provision" has app ID "nfc.*", which does not match the bundle ID "com.genesis.nfc". (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: 2019-10-12 23:46:41.491 xcodebuild[20727:222230] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7f831e40e410), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> == Underlying device preparation errors ==
2019-10-12 23:46:41.491 xcodebuild[20727:222230] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7f831e40e410), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> -- Failed _shouldMakeReadyForDevelopment check even though device is not locked by passcode.
Domain: com.apple.platform.iphoneos
Code: 5
Failure Reason: allowsSecureServices: 1. isConnected: 0. Platform: <DVTPlatform:0x7f831962dd10:'com.apple.platform.iphoneos':<DVTFilePath:0x7f831962dc90:'/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform'>>. DTDKDeviceIdentifierIsIDID: 0
--
2019-10-12 23:46:41.491 xcodebuild[20727:222230] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7f831e40e410), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> == END: Underlying device preparation errors ==
** BUILD FAILED **
Why does this damn thing continue to tell me that the bundle id is com.genesis.nfc when the bundle id in my application is nfc.test, what in the world is this?
I am very frustrated as you guys can tell, I mean i don't think things are supposed to be this difficult.
Here's a picture of what my package name is set to.
packagenamewindow.PNG

I created a wild card identifier as instructed in Erel's video, i set the identifier to nfc.* created a new certificate and chose the iOS Distribution (App Store and Ad Hoc) option, uploaded the created csr file and downloaded the ios_distribution.cer file and placed it in the folder that i set the path to in the IDE, then i created the provision file choosing the app ID that i created which is nfc.* downloaded the provision file placed in the proper folder as the ios_distribution_cer file, I must have done this at least 4 times, and i still receive the above error, WTH!!. What am I doing wrong?
I can connect just fine to the local mac server and i have not changed the package name of my project, right now all I want is to be able to install the B4iBridge on a new iphone, by the way I did register the new iPhone so i doubt that would be the problem.
I am using BuildServer version 5.8 by the way and b4i version 6.0

Any advice, suggestion, anyone?

Thanks,
Walter

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I realized that my local mac builder was giving a completely wrong ip address, after following Erel's instructions to set the ip address to manual:xxx.xxx.x.xx i am now getting this error:
B4i Version: 6.00
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Building folders structure. (0.08s)
Compiling code. (0.00s)
Building designer app. (0.01s)
Building Xcode project (0.17s)
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = armv7 arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Walter Flores (86ZHMV94BS)
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i-Bridge
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 7033788c-e2f8-495f-8cb0-796d991c46d8

warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 11.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
CreateBuildDirectory /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
cd /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>
builtin-create-build-directory /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build

MkDir /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app

ProcessProductPackaging /Users/walter.flores/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/7033788c-e2f8-495f-8cb0-796d991c46d8.mobileprovision /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app/embedded.mobileprovision (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
builtin-productPackagingUtility /Users/walter.flores/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/7033788c-e2f8-495f-8cb0-796d991c46d8.mobileprovision -o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/B4i-Bridge.app/embedded.mobileprovision

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/Entitlements.plist (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/Entitlements.plist

ProcessProductPackaging "" /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge.app.xcent (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Entitlements:

{
"application-identifier" = "86ZHMV94BS.nfc.test.bridge";
"com.apple.developer.team-identifier" = 86ZHMV94BS;
"get-task-allow" = 0;
}

builtin-productPackagingUtility -entitlements -format xml -o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge.app.xcent

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/all-product-headers.yaml (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/all-product-headers.yaml

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge.hmap

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-generated-files.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-generated-files.hmap

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-project-headers.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-project-headers.hmap

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-own-target-headers.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-own-target-headers.hmap

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-target-headers.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-target-headers.hmap

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-non-framework-target-headers.hmap

CompileC /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -target armv7-apple-ios11.0 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/6m/6t9y9px129d05p80p1vrr1cw0000gr/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache.noindex/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Wno-objc-interface-ivars -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-float-conversion -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-objc-literal-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DB4I_VERSION=11 -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS13.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -Wno-comma -Wno-block-capture-autoreleasing -Wno-strict-prototypes -Wno-semicolon-before-method-body -iquote /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources-normal/armv7 -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/armv7 -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.dia -c /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o
clang: error: invalid iOS deployment version '--target=armv7-apple-ios11.0', iOS 10 is the maximum deployment target for 32-bit targets [-Winvalid-ios-deployment-target]

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i-Bridge.LinkFileList (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i-Bridge.LinkFileList

CompileC /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m normal arm64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
export LANG=en_US.US-ASCII
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -x objective-c -target arm64-apple-ios11.0 -fmessage-length=0 -fdiagnostics-show-note-include-stack -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 -std=gnu99 -fobjc-arc -fmodules -gmodules -fmodules-prune-interval=86400 -fmodules-prune-after=345600 -fbuild-session-file=/var/folders/6m/6t9y9px129d05p80p1vrr1cw0000gr/C/org.llvm.clang/ModuleCache.noindex/Session.modulevalidation -fmodules-validate-once-per-build-session -Wnon-modular-include-in-framework-module -Werror=non-modular-include-in-framework-module -Wno-trigraphs -fpascal-strings -O0 -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-missing-prototypes -Werror=return-type -Wno-implicit-atomic-properties -Werror=deprecated-objc-isa-usage -Wno-objc-interface-ivars -Werror=objc-root-class -Wno-arc-repeated-use-of-weak -Wduplicate-method-match -Wno-missing-braces -Wparentheses -Wswitch -Wunused-function -Wno-unused-label -Wno-unused-parameter -Wunused-variable -Wunused-value -Wempty-body -Wuninitialized -Wconditional-uninitialized -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-shadow -Wno-four-char-constants -Wno-conversion -Wconstant-conversion -Wint-conversion -Wbool-conversion -Wenum-conversion -Wno-float-conversion -Wno-non-literal-null-conversion -Wno-objc-literal-conversion -Wshorten-64-to-32 -Wpointer-sign -Wno-newline-eof -Wno-selector -Wno-strict-selector-match -Wundeclared-selector -Wno-deprecated-implementations -DB4I_VERSION=11 -DNS_BLOCK_ASSERTIONS=1 -DOBJC_OLD_DISPATCH_PROTOTYPES=1 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS13.1.sdk -fstrict-aliasing -Wprotocol -Wdeprecated-declarations -g -fvisibility=hidden -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-infinite-recursion -Wno-comma -Wno-block-capture-autoreleasing -Wno-strict-prototypes -Wno-semicolon-before-method-body -iquote /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-generated-files.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-own-target-headers.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-all-target-headers.hmap -iquote /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/B4i-Bridge-project-headers.hmap -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/include -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources-normal/arm64 -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources/arm64 -I/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/DerivedSources -F/Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload -F../../Libs -MMD -MT dependencies -MF /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.d --serialize-diagnostics /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.dia -c /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m -o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/main.o

WriteAuxiliaryFile /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/B4i-Bridge.LinkFileList (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
write-file /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/arm64/B4i-Bridge.LinkFileList

Error: 2019-10-13 00:47:41.408 xcodebuild[21735:247032] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7fac2b0b0370), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> == Underlying device preparation errors ==
2019-10-13 00:47:41.408 xcodebuild[21735:247032] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7fac2b0b0370), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> -- Failed _shouldMakeReadyForDevelopment check even though device is not locked by passcode.
Domain: com.apple.platform.iphoneos
Code: 5
Failure Reason: allowsSecureServices: 1. isConnected: 0. Platform: <DVTPlatform:0x7fac2650e990:'com.apple.platform.iphoneos':<DVTFilePath:0x7fac2650e910:'/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform'>>. DTDKDeviceIdentifierIsIDID: 0
--
2019-10-13 00:47:41.408 xcodebuild[21735:247032] [MT] iPhoneConnect: <DVTiOSDevice (0x7fac2b0b0370), svc-aw-library - G6VVLEMTJCLH, iPhone, 13.1.2 (17A861), 7d77c782a8bfa8d278b54b25af40a90173c41be4> == END: Underlying device preparation errors ==
** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/main.o /Users/walter.flores/Documents/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject/main.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
What now?

Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
did you see this in your error log ? Try to change to 64 bit under tools/Build Server/settings
I actually tried both 32 bit and 64 bit but i get the same error.

Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here's the error i get in the IDE in a txt file, i really need help figuring this out, it is driving me crazy, i am using xcode 11.1 and using an iPhone X with version 13.1.2

I have tried pretty much everything i can think of without any luck :mad:

Walter

Attachments

• B4iBuildServer_error.txt
    6.1 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There should be a 'key' folder inside your local Mac B4iBuildServer folder.

This 'key' folder should contain, which should contain, at least, a file named 'key.jks'

It tested it in my Mac, and hiding this file and/or folder, throws the same error.

Hope it helps!

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There should be a 'key' folder inside your local Mac B4iBuildServer folder.

This 'key' folder should contain, which should contain, at least, a file named 'key.jks'

It tested it in my Mac, and hiding this file and/or folder, throws the same error.

Hope it helps!
I see the file it's there, i followed Erel's instructions when the mac ip address is not the correct one, he says to delete the contents of the key folder and then set the key.txt file to manual:correct_ip_address, but when I do that and i start the server then i receive an error in the mac terminal saying it can't find a keystore file or something similar to that, i am very frustrated at the fact that it's so ridiculously hard to get this working, I mean it shouldn't have to be this difficult, most of my development time is being wasted in trying to get the local server to work.

I'm out of ideas of what to try to get it working, at this point I might as well just use Xcode to build the entire app.

Walter

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is strange.

One of the causes why the Mac builder gets a wrong IP address is when the iOS device is connected to the Mac through USB. If this is the case (there may be other causes), try to disconnect it.

I have reproduced these steps twice.
  • Delete key.txt (with the cable disconnected)
  • Restore your key folder, at least with the key.jks file.
  • Start B4iBuildServer
  • ....it works

But, if I delete the key.jks file, I get exactly the same error as yours

Could you check reproducing the same steps?

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is strange.

One of the causes why the Mac builder gets a wrong IP address is when the iOS device is connected to the Mac through USB. If this is the case (there may be other causes), try to disconnect it.

I have reproduced these steps twice.
  • Delete key.txt (with the cable disconnected)
  • Restore your key folder, at least with the key.jks file.
  • Start B4iBuildServer
  • ....it works

But, if I delete the key.jks file, I get exactly the same error as yours

Could you check reproducing the same steps?
I just tried your suggestion, and yes this time the server automatically got the correct IP address by disconnecting the device from the usb cable, but I still get an error, it seems to be the same error.

Walter

Attachments

• error.txt
    16.9 KB · Views: 246
Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I just tried your suggestion, and yes this time the server automatically got the correct IP address by disconnecting the device from the usb cable, but I still get an error, it seems to be the same error.
If I understand correctly, now the B4IBuildServer Starts, and you get the same error as you had before changing the key.txt file right?

The current error will disappear if you change #MinVersion to 8 in your main module.

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I understand correctly, now the B4IBuildServer Starts, and you get the same error as you had before changing the key.txt file right?

The current error will disappear if you change #MinVersion to 8 in your main module.
I get the same error after copying the B4iBuildServer folder to a different location, disconnecting the iphone device from the USB cable, starting the server and this time, there was no need to change the key.txt file and it showed the correct IP address, i have already tried changing the MinVersion to 8 and I still get the same error.

Walter

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The error cannot be exactly the same :eek:

If I set #MinVersion:11 in my main module's Region 'Project Attributes', the error I get contains this

B4X:
warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 11.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject')

, and setting #MinVersion:12 in my main module, now the error contains this

B4X:
warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 12.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject')

, so if you set #MinVersion: 8, the error can't be the same unless that line appears more than once in your project

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The error cannot be exactly the same :eek:

If I set #MinVersion:11 in my main module's Region 'Project Attributes', the error I get contains this

B4X:
warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 11.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject')

, and setting #MinVersion:12 in my main module, now the error contains this

B4X:
warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 12.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject')

, so if you set #MinVersion: 8, the error can't be the same unless that line appears more than once in your project
ios.PNG

Same error, check the image

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see, and can't figure out why it happens

In theory, it should change, at least it is happening with my project (I just had to rebuild the bridge last week, so found similar problems but not exactly this one).

The only 'double-checks' that I can think of, are:
  • Do a Tools>Clean Project before building the Bridge.
  • Check that you are working with an empty project, just changing the package name and nothing else (no libs, no extra permissions)
  • Check that this string 'MinVersion' does not appear anywhere else in the project.
  • As a last try, just in case, try to change the user_id in the build server settings (from HERE, seems that sometimes, some files are not updated)
No more ideas, sorry :(

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I see, and can't figure out why it happens

In theory, it should change, at least it is happening with my project (I just had to rebuild the bridge last week, so found similar problems but not exactly this one).

The only 'double-checks' that I can think of, are:
  • Do a Tools>Clean Project before building the Bridge.
  • Check that you are working with an empty project, just changing the package name and nothing else (no libs, no extra permissions)
  • Check that this string 'MinVersion' does not appear anywhere else in the project.
  • As a last try, just in case, try to change the user_id in the build server settings (from HERE, seems that sometimes, some files are not updated)
No more ideas, sorry :(
I have already tried everything you mentioned, i have been trying to solve this for a few days now, so i have pretty much changed everything, the only thing I did right now was to remove the device in my apple developer account and re-added it manually, i noticed this time i was given an option to download the certificate giving me a choice to choose between one that works with iOS 11 and later and another one that will work with iOS 10 and below, i donwloaded the ios 11 and later and this time I get a different error

error: No certificate for team '86ZHMV94BS' matching 'iPhone Distribution: Walter Flores (86ZHMV94BS)' found: Select a different signing certificate for CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY, a team that matches your selected certificate, or switch to automatic provisioning. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
warning: The armv7 architecture is deprecated for your deployment target (iOS 11.0). You should update your ARCHS build setting to remove the armv7 architecture. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

I have my MinV.ersion set to 8 and there are no other references of it anywhere else, i am using an empty project without any additional libraries being used.

I think we are pretty close to solving it, at least the error changed this time, but I'm not quite sure what that error means.

Walter

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The first error now relates to certificates/provisioning profiles

Did you also generate an iOS App Development provisioning profile based in this certificate (which should also be a development certificate)?

The armv7 warning below is still there, but first I'd try to solve the certificate issue.

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
UPDATE
I managed to finally build the B4iBridge app, but now when it tells me in the instructions to open the mobile safari to the IP Address xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:51041/test I only see the libraries that are included in the lib folder of the local mac server, I don't see a Install button that is mentioned in the instructions.

ios.PNG

Any ideas Now?

Walter

Upvote 0

JordiCP

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You've chosen the only user_id that will not work ('test') :D:D:D

The /test is reserved for a test page to check if the server is running

Try to change the user_id with another name

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You've chosen the only user_id that will not work ('test') :D:D:D

The /test is reserved for a test page to check if the server is running

Try to change the user_id with another name
Ok, i changed the user_id to flores and now it doesn't compile, #$%&^ i'm about to bang my head against a rock, I mean this is just ridiculous.

It seems this is impossible to get working.

Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
OK, I've managed to be able to build the B4iBridge app again, do i need to create another certificate file if I want to test the app i'm working on, or can I use the same one I created to be able to install the B4iBridge app?

I get the errors in the text file attached now.

The following build commands failed:
CpResource /Users/<user id>er.flores/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4X_MaterialIcons.ttf /Users/<user id>er.flores/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/NFC.app/B4X_MaterialIcons.ttf
CpResource /Users/<user id>er.flores/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4X_FontAwesome.otf /Users/<user id>er.flores/Desktop/B4iBuildServer/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload/NFC.app/B4X_FontAwesome.otf
(2 failures)

The above error lines look a little bit odd to me specifically at the part CpResource /Users/<user id>er.flores/Desktop part, it seems as if server is not parsing the path right, or maybe that's way it's supposed to be?

Anyone?
Walter

Attachments

• ios.txt
    24.7 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0