Android Question Can i using AAR file for B4A? and Make it functionally like B4A Library?

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can i convert the aar library to b4a library?
you need to write a wrapper for it with java. Or hire someone who do the Job for you.

Upvote 0

evbedp

Licensed User
Longtime User
you need to write a wrapper for it with java. Or hire someone who do the Job for you.

can you give me some sample to wrapper with java?

i want learn how to do that. maybe i will use it again.

Upvote 0

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please, give short explaination for wrapper with java.

So, I can get a image must start from where.

Do i need to retype the source code ?
Even i already have AAR File.
This is what initially got me started. Then after that you need to just browse and browse and browse the forum and post questions in the libraries developers forum.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...l-and-easy-3rd-party-library-with-java.51556/

There are a number of projects including Java code posted in the forum. Use them and try to learn from them. There is not a standard/fixed "recipe" about how to do it. Every project that you try to wrap comes with its own new set of challenges.

It takes some time an effort to learn how to wrap posted libraries. And some of them are really very involved and complicated and requires you to somehow come to grips with Java and then how to create a wrapper.

Give it a shot. It takes some time to try and understand the basics and even then it can be really challenging.

Rgds

Johan

Upvote 0