Android Question Can not initialize internal camera!!!

Kang-hung Yang

Licensed User
I found a very strange problem. I downloaded the tutorial example cameraExample for practice, use it and it seemed work well. But if I typed the code followed by the example exactly the same, including manifest file, the camera can't initialize. My B4A is ver 9.00. Windows ver. is Chinese Win10 64 bit. is anything extra settings I have to do or something wrong. I also bought a book, and use the example from the book, the same thing happened, if I typed the code by myself, the camera is not initialize, but if I used the file from the book CD, it works. Please help, thanks.

Kang-hung Yang

Licensed User
not have any error message, BTW, Button is normal, since I test some easy code, such as I put activity.finish. Only camera can not be initialized, no image on the Panel.

Upvote 0

Kang-hung Yang

Licensed User
I downloaded the tutorial examples of cameraExample and cameraEx for practice, the downloaded files works well and can be run on my mobile. However, if I typed the exact same codes by myself, the camera can't be initialized. But at the same time, other object, like Button is normal and can be executed. There are no error message in logs while compiling.

Upvote 0