iOS Question Cannot connect to builder1.b4x.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have an iPhone4 (iOS 7.1.2) and am trying to install the B4i-bridge app.

I can do this: Can you go to this page from your device: https://builder1.b4x.com:51042/test ?

but I cannot connect to: Open mobile Safari and navigate to:

I get this message: Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I still cannot connect using http://builder1.bx4.com

I cannot connect to builder2 either.

I'm trying to connect an iPhone4 I just purchased on Ebay. I started developing B4i using my iPad and now I want to develop for an iPhone4.

I installed the B4I certificate and can see it in General->Profile with the green checked Trusted icon. It expires in 2024.

I must be missing something else.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I see.

I also have an iPhone 6 that I have updated iOS to 12.3. I can get the B4x-Bridge app to start installing, but it stops half way through and won't complete the install. I have your ca.pem certificate installed and it is 'Trusted'. Any thoughts of why it won't complete the install on an iPhone 6 running iOS 12.3?

Upvote 0

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
>Try to restart the device. And try to change the package name.

I did the above but no change. Well, I'm out of idea's. I tried 32bit and 64bit as well. I guess I'm at a dead end. I can't use my iPhone 4 or iPhone 6. I'll try to find an iPhone 7 now.

Upvote 0

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did a factory reset and installed the ca.pem certificate but the iphone 6 still stops the install half way through. Thanks for all the help Erel.

Upvote 0

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I re-checked my iphone 6 UDID string. I have it in my Devices file in my Apple development account. My ad_hoc.mobileprovision file includes the iphone6. I -regenerated the ad_hoc file and copied it into my keys folder.

(Sigh)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rfresh

Licensed User
Longtime User
The install starts...I see the grayed out icon, the sweeping 'radar' circle (install progress indicator) starts to move around its clock face and at about the 6 o'clock position, the install just stops. The bridge icon remains on the iPhone 6 desktop but in a grayed out state.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.