B4A Library [Chargeable] SocialAuth - Social Network Integration

SocialAuth - Social Network Integration

Now you do not need to integrate multiple SDKs if you want to integrate your application with multiple social networks.
You just need to add few lines of code after integrating the SocialAuth Android library in your app.

The API enables user authentication and sharing updates through different various social networks and
hides all the intricacies of generating signatures & token, doing security handshakes and provide an easy mechanism to build cool social apps.

With this library, you can:

* Quickly build share functionality for posting updates on facebook, twitter, linkedin and more.

* Easily create a Share button or a Social Bar containing various social networks

* Access profile of logged in user for easy user registration!

* Import friend contacts of logged in user (Email, Profile URL and Name)

* Create your own layout and add it to a any view object.

0Cqy5.jpg

Requirements:
- Basic4Android
- Android 2.3+
- SocialAuth library

What will you get from me:
- The library files
- A sample project
- A readme file. (Disclaimer.)
- Discount on a next library purchase
- Lifetime library support
- LinearLayout object!

Payment
The price of the library is 15 Euros.
Payment is done through PayPal.
If you are interested in the library, you can send me a private message here on the forums or send me an email to [email protected].​

Kind regards,
Tomas

Last edited:

jmorales20001

Licensed User
Longtime User
How to get Email on Facebook

Hi. I've been trying to get the emails from my contacts in Facebook but I always get "null". I'm using the same code that you provided as demo and only changing this line:

Msgbox(Contact.Email, "email")

What's the right way to get emails?

Thank you

Last edited:

enrico

Licensed User
Longtime User
Can't contact developer

I have no answer from the developer email or Private Message

lock255

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wanted to know if XverhelstX through this Seller was possible to insert a function activity to share the same app on various social networks?

Also I was wondering if after you have purchased this library into it was possible to obtain all the documentation with examples to learn how to use this library.

Last edited:

Marcos Alves

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I sent to you a message in your email about your library... please, I need to know:

- with you library, is it possible to download facebook user profile (to integrate and use in my app)?
- can I send messages to friends?

Wait for reply...

Thanks

Creaky

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Tomas,

I would also like to know if your library allows me to post messages on the facebook walls of my friends?

I would gladly pay you twice the current price for this functionality! :)

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Tomas,

I would also like to know if your library allows me to post messages on the facebook walls of my friends?

I would gladly pay you twice the current price for this functionality! :)
Hey Tomas, can you post images to facebook and twitter or only text messages, please let me know as soon as you can?

thanks,
Walter

brelto85

Licensed User
Longtime User
The 2.0 version of library is out yet?
This library it's integrated with native facebook sdk or it's wrapper graph api?

brelto85

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have written many times of Tomas to buy the library but never answers
I would understand because he never answer on the forum and also in private