Android Question Class com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseAuthRegistrar is not an found.

Alberto Michelis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Trying to debug why my units of Admobs are not displayed. Post:https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/my-admob-does-not-receive-any-banner.115056/
I uncheck the Filter of the log window and I see the following lines from the log, which is attached.

B4X:
Class com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseAuthRegistrar is not an found.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseAuthRegistrar" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/armi.portit-2/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/armi.portit-2/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]
Class com.google.firebase.firestore.FirestoreRegistrar is not an found.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.firestore.FirestoreRegistrar" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/armi.portit-2/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/armi.portit-2/lib/arm64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64]]
Class com.google.firebase.messaging.FirebaseMessagingRegistrar is not an found.
Unrecognized profile 32768 for video/3gpp
Unsupported profile 8 for video/mp4v-es
Suspending all threads took: 32.465ms
Requires BLUETOOTH permission
[ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(489)] eglChooseConfig failed with error EGL_BAD_ATTRIBUTE
[ERROR:gl_surface_egl.cc(489)] eglChooseConfig failed with error EGL_BAD_ATTRIBUTE

Ive run the SDK and all is intalled.
Is is ok to have theese errors?

Attachments

• PosrtitLog.txt
    13 KB · Views: 134